The leaves are changing colors in AUGUST... How? #EndOfSummer


Yellow leaves? In AUGUST? I mean, HOW??? Well, you know what THAT means. Back to school (they're advertising it like crazy, which I don't like! 😐😐😐), shorter days (already happening) , leaves changing colors...
Soon, I'll be at the new #CampusStyle school turning to Chapter 7 of my notebook, and this year marks TENTH GRADE. That's right, I will be a SOPHOMORE this year! And then, I'll be thinking about trick-or-treating (which I'm not doing) , Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Happy New Decade 2020(s) ! And then it will be 2020, a new year AND DECADE! So, yeah, can't believe it's the #EndOfSummer already. Sad.

But anyways, today marks the first day of our trip to Rochester/Niagara Falls/Lake George, so make sure to stay tuned for AMAZING end of summer content from 8/23 to 8/26! That's right, THREE DESTINATIONS in one trip!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's Been A While... Happy New Year BTW

IT'S DAY 3 OF MY 2019 FEBRUARY VACATION!

My High School Years: Hashtag 31 (2/22/19)