NEW CONTENT COMING AUGUST 12TH!

I know. I haven't posted in over 2 weeks. But, HOW can you make a blog post when you've done ABSOLUTELY NOTHING?! And for all those that say the blog is dead, It's NOT, and it never WILL be. (At least not until 2022, when I graduate high school! 🎓🎓🎓) And I have an important announcement! More posts are coming August 12! 😁😁😁 Finally, it's SUMMER! The beach, the arcade, you KNOW IT! And why have I done NOTHING? Well, because I go to a YEAR-ROUND SCHOOL, which I think is the most messed up thing EVER! And I have to go, I can't just skip it! Which I don't like! But thank god, JCC travel camp is next week, which means I get to skip the rest of summer program and go to JCC travel camp and have vacation, FINALLY! 🌴🌴🌴 I NEED IT! THE WORK, THE CLASS, THE STRESS, DONE! THE ARCADE, THE FUN, AND THE SUN AND SUMMER, ON!

Going to the arcade and beach sounds a lot more fun then going to school, right?

As I said before, NEW CONTENT IS COMING AUGUST 12TH!



The "27 Circle" and hashtags #therichard27 and #imfeeling27 are UNregistered trademarks of therichard27. Some rights reserved. Image copyright (C) 2019 therichard27, however the rights to share and download this image are given.

Also, special thanks to Mary Steele and her team for being the 19th follower, my first in 4 months!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's Been A While... Happy New Year BTW

IT'S DAY 3 OF MY 2019 FEBRUARY VACATION!

My High School Years: Hashtag 31 (2/22/19)