JUMPING UP AND DOWN AT BOUNCE! TRAMPOLINE SPORTS (With ANOTHER injury in between) (Day 3 of JCC travel camp) ALSO, SPECIAL THANKS TO MY 20TH FOLLOWER!

This post has been dedicated to Maria, my one-on-one at camp who just also happens to be my 20th follower! Thank You!

So, Tuesday and Wednesday might've been good trips, and you'd probably think to end it there. But remember from the first post, "explore new places every day." So, Thursday would be yet another place! But where? We were supposed to go to the CT Science Center in Hartford CT, but for some reason, we went to Bounce! instead! Even though the CT Science Center is nice, I've been there more than enough times, so I didn't care. And I had a BLAST at Bounce! But, because Bounce! doesn't open until 1pm (they thought it was 11:30am!) we had to stay at the JCC until 11am! And when we left at 11:30am, we drove to where they thought it was (and WHERE it was a few years ago) and guess what? It was a Stop & Shop! (I so happen to be at Stop & Shop as I am posting this, what the heck? #Coinsidences) But because the kids on the bus were being super loud, the monitor said that she would tell their parents about how awesome Stop & Shop was! LOL! 😂😂😂 That's funny, but also serious. And the kids were laughing about that, even though she was serious. After we got back on the road at 12pm, we finally got to the right location around 12:30pm. But, it was closed until 1pm, as I thought! So we had to go to nearby Szot Park to wait until 1pm. That wasn't very fun, even though I played a little Minecraft! When we left Szot Park and got to Bounce!, it was 1pm, and they were open! And here I was, eager to bounce!

And the photo gallery is right below, why not check it out! P.S. Stay tuned to the end for more content; I also recorded videos today as well!


I've got my waiver, and my wristband, all set to go BOUNCING at Bounce! Trampoline Sports!
#BounceTrampolineSports


I'm on the court now, all I have to do is jump and that will be the start of everything!
#BounceTrampolineSports


In the ball pit at Bounce! Trampoline Sports!
#BounceTrampolineSports


Well, when you're a Type 1 diabetic, it doesn't take long to mess up your sugar, either purposefully or naturally. It's naturally in this case as I was bouncing like crazy. Only 5 minutes afterwards, I got the symptoms, and yep, I was indeed low. So I had to use $3.25 of my bank card to get a Pepsi and Snickers bar to raise my sugar. And I had to wait 45 minutes to do more activity for safety reasons. In the meantime, I watched YouTube videos and looked up US 666 (now US 491) just because it came to my head! And while I was taking this 45 minute break, Maria (my one-on-one) reminded me about her wanting to follow my blog, and after a few minutes, she figured out how to do it AND BECAME MY 20TH FOLLOWER! THANK YOU!
#BounceTrampolineSports
#20FollowerSelfie
#ABigMilestone



Well, not everything fun is 100% safe. I decided to go to Bounce! Xtreme (the ninja warrior part of Bounce!) and try out the course. #1 (the quintuple steps) was good, even though the last part of it was hard. #2 (the balance beam) was a different story. I was at the end and lost my balance and ended up hitting my knee on the end surface, and BOY THAT HURT! Dang you, GRAVITY! 😐😐😐😬😬😬
#BounceTrampolineSports
#Oops


After cooling off from my injury, I decided to give Bounce! Xtreme another shot. Because remember, I DON'T GIVE UP. So the second attempt went a lot better, and I didn't get hurt. And plus, I completed EVERYTHING except #3 (the stuffed things you hang on) ; even #2 I completed!
#BounceTrampolineSports
#DontGiveUp


The END!!! See, this is what happens when you DON'T GIVE UP! A well deserved victory!
#BounceTrampolineSports
#Victory

Overall, it was a good day!

But wait. We forgot about the videos! Or did we? They're right down below!


And this is where the journey takes us today... #BounceTrampolineSports


Having the TIME OF MY LIFE at Bounce!
#BounceTrampolineSports


Jumping into the ball pit at Bounce!
#BounceTrampolineSports

After we left, on the bus, I played Minecraft on my phone with this kid named Evan. It was fun, with him teaching me how to play in survival! And then, we got back to the JCC and it was dismissal, for everyone except Post Camp, which I am in and runs from 4pm-6pm, even though I end at 5pm.
And then I blogged until Mom picked me up! And that was the end of my day!

Yet again, overall, it was a good day!

Let's see what adventures Friday brings for us (if any, we're not supposed to do anything, but you never know!)
Who knows, we could see The Lion King or go to Round1 (bowling alley/arcade) at the mall!

Comments

  1. Looks and sounds like you had a great time!!! Sorry about the sugar thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job getting back on the balance beam!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's Been A While... Happy New Year BTW

IT'S DAY 3 OF MY 2019 FEBRUARY VACATION!

My High School Years: Hashtag 31 (2/22/19)