It's DAY 1 of our trip to Rochester/Niagara Falls (US) / Lake George!

Yesterday was Aug 23, 2019. Yesterday was the first day of our trip to Rochester/Niagara Falls (US) / Lake George!

In case you're wondering, this is what each day will bring:

Day 1: Rochester
Day 2: Niagara Falls (US)
Day 3: Lake George
Day 4: Farewell

In red is what this day's trip was.

Here's how the day went: The whole morning was spent at the house to prepare for our trip and such. Then, at 12 PM, I went to get a haircut, and it was a great haircut! Unfortunately, I don't have a photo of it, but it was a great haircut! After that, we picked up my little brother and brought him to his RESPEC. (it's like a temporary home for when their parents go on vacation and such) Then, when all of this was done, including vacuuming the car, going through the car wash, and getting fuel, at 2 PM, we finally left for Rochester! Unfortunately, because we left so late, it was practically sunset when we got to Rochester. At 8 PM, we arrived at the wrong hotel! It was the next one over that we were staying at. So we got to that hotel and put all our stuff in the room, and then we headed out on a 2-minute walk to TC Hooligan's Bar And Grill, and ate there for dinner. My food was good, but it was kind of disappointing when they told us they didn't have GF buns or pizza. So I ate a cheeseburger without the bun and french fries. However, it was very good! I was definitely stuffed afterwards. Unfortunately, I didn't take a picture of it. But it was very good! And by then, it was 10:30 PM, and it was time to go to bed, and so that was the end of Day 1 of our trip to Rochester/Niagara Falls (US) / Lake George!


Relaxing in the car on the way to Rochester...


Now THAT'S a lot of RVs!


Beautiful water bridge overlooking I-90 on the way to Rochester...


Saying goodbye to my buddy who's going #BackToSchool @RIT. Have a good time at college, bud!


Beautiful view on I-90 just west of Westfield, MA on the way to Rochester!


Me ROCKING OUT in the car on our way to Rochester! I was singing a Spanish song about going to the beach and relaxing, but some parts I was just making up words because I don't know the lyrics! 😂😂😂


Now THAT'S a lot of RVs! Saw this HUGE RV park on the way to Rochester that overlooks I-90!

Stay tuned later to see what adventures DAY 2 brings for me in Niagara Falls! (US)

Updated 5/25/20.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Been A While... Happy New Year BTW

IT'S DAY 3 OF MY 2019 FEBRUARY VACATION!

My High School Years: Hashtag 31 (2/22/19)