Back with MY FRIEND! (MY FIRST SLEEPOVER)

I didn't post about it when it happened, but in August 2020, I met my friend, and we watched Redbox (SO 2010; only because the wifi was down because of Tropical Storm Isaias) and went to 110 Grill together. After an over 5 month hiatus, I am now back with him, and things have really changed since August 2020; here are some major changes.

1. COVID-19 is MUCH WORSE than it was in August 2020

2. COVID-19 has MUTATED into a new strain called B.1.1.7, which now has infected 88 people in the US

3. COVID-19 has caused other things to change, like these:
3a. Mandatory state curfews (In the summer, even though places closed earlier, there were technically no curfews, you could be out as late as desired; in September 2020, I was out about 2 hours from my house in Lawrence, MA, and didn't get back until 2AM! Now, you can only go out until 10PM, and everything non-essential has to close by 9:30PM. (Some places are open until 10PM, however)

4. There is now a VACCINE for COVID-19 (TWO, ACTUALLY), and 14.3 MILLION AMERICANS HAVE GOTTEN IT AS OF 1/17/21, ABOUT 4.3% OF THE US POPULATION!

Now, in January 2021, I am now with him having MY FIRST SLEEPOVER! We've been having a great time; on Friday, we went to Friendly's (MY FIRST VISIT THERE IN YEARS) and we were out until 9:30PM and went to bed at 10:30PM, on Saturday, we went to the Holyoke Mall in the early afternoon, but Saturday onwards, I've had to go to bed at 8PM (a little early for me...) On Sunday, I played Roblox and Minecraft and just relaxed, and now to today, Monday. Thank GOD today's a holiday, Martin Luther King Jr. Day, so I get more time to relax and ONE more day AWAY from school! (Although I will do my homework later today)

Cheers to this THREE DAY WEEKEND!

My friend and I are having a great time, but I can't show pictures or videos due to privacy reasons. ☹

Comments

  1. Sorry to hear that. I'm very sick of covid 19.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sick of it, too, my friend. We're having a great time though, and thanks for playing the song "My Life Would Suck Without You" by Kelly Clarkson, dedicated to our friendship! I'm hoping for a #Summer2021Normality, how about you?

      Delete
  2. I’m glad you and your friend are having a good visit!!! Enjoy your extended weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's Been A While... Happy New Year BTW

IT'S DAY 3 OF MY 2019 FEBRUARY VACATION!

My High School Years: Hashtag 31 (2/22/19)