GLUTEN FREE OREOS ARE HERE!

TODAY'S THE DAY! January 18, 2021. The release day of gluten free official Oreos! This is an incredible milestone for the gluten free market as from my diagnosis of Celiac disease in 2015 to now, I have only been able to eat unofficial Oreos, or just gluten free sandwich cookies as they would be called. But NOW, Oreos at last for the first time in almost 6 years! I won't be able to catch them today, OBVIOUSLY, but this is amazing news!

Screenshots:


@Oreo on Twitter: "It's #NationalGlutenFreeDay and we can finally let you in on the secret! Gluten Free OREO cookies will be on shelves starting January 18th 🥳" (Posted 1/13/21)


Not surprisingly, they are already out of stock! It will probably be hard for me to get them or even find them for the next 2 weeks, maybe by the end of the month, but I don't know...

So, welcome to the gluten free world, Oreo! We hope you'll stay and enjoy it!

Comments

  1. Thank you Oreo!!! It has been a long time, but I am sure that it will be worth the wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it WILL be worth the wait. Expect me to have my first taste of REAL OREOS in years in a few days!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's Been A While... Happy New Year BTW

IT'S DAY 3 OF MY 2019 FEBRUARY VACATION!

My High School Years: Hashtag 31 (2/22/19)