GOODBYE, 9:30PM...

On January 25, 2021 at 5AM, my state's mandatory 10PM curfew (most businesses closed by 9:30PM, however some closed at 10PM), and its corresponding 10PM-5AM stay at home advisory OFFICIALLY ENDED. CELEBRATION TIME! (Over Zoom, that is)

I haven't yet, but when the time comes, I WILL BE OUT AFTER 9:30PM, DOING WHO KNOWS WHAT SPENDING THE LAST YEAR OF ME AS A TEENAGER!

#YOLO (throwback to 2012-13)

Here's how I feel:


From now on, the only 9:30 curfew for me is my 9:30PM BEDTIME. 🤣🤣🤣🌙🌙🌙
AT LEAST IT'S BETTER THAN GOING TO SLEEP AT 8PM A FEW WEEKS AGO! 🤣🤣🤣

And even though that is currently unlikely with the vaccine rollout, which has been proven to work against the new UK and South Africa COVID strains, and the decreasing cases, I am aware that if things start going the wrong direction, that this curfew (or other strict restrictions) may come back. So go out while you can!!! I WILL! Soon.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's Been A While... Happy New Year BTW

IT'S DAY 3 OF MY 2019 FEBRUARY VACATION!

My High School Years: Hashtag 31 (2/22/19)