2ND VISIT TO 110 GRILL!

Well, after more than a month of not being there, I finally revisited 110 Grill. The 2nd visit was pretty good, and I got all the same stuff from the first visit. However, the food was a bit better on the 1st visit, although I will definitely be visiting a THIRD time!
The only thing wrong with my food on the second visit was that my sweet potato fries were slightly overcooked, but they weren't terrible or anything.

Here's what my food looked like on my 2nd visit to 110 Grill:
Haven't seen my post about my first visit?
Check it out here.


Server card to share 110 Grill on social media! My server was Meghan T, same as last time.


My bread and butter on my 2nd visit to 110 Grill. It was pretty good.


My 110 Classic Cheeseburger with sweet potato fries on my second visit, although the fries were a little more cooked than I was anticipating.


My Sprite at 110 Grill. It was good.

It was a great visit, and I will be back a 3rd time!

#110Grill

110grill.com

Comments

  1. I cannot wait to go to 110 Grill!!! It sounds like a really great place to eat.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's Been A While... Happy New Year BTW

IT'S DAY 3 OF MY 2019 FEBRUARY VACATION!

My High School Years: Hashtag 31 (2/22/19)