Bowling FUN at Special Olympics MA's 2019 Qualifying Tournament!

Today, I went to the Special Olympics MA 2019 Qualifying Tournament! It was SO much fun! I played 3 games from 9-11:30 AM and accumulated 248 points altogether! But the best part: I got a GOLD MEDAL! I also accumulated one from soccer only 2 months back! I am really rolling along! Also, my little brother played today for the first time and got fourth place out of like 200 people! That's pretty good for a start! Plus, the lanes were different. He was kind of disappointed, but I told him that at least he got some kind of award (he got something like a bow instead of a medal); most places don't give out awards to fourth place!







Comments

  1. Congratulations to both you and Julian for your great performances!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's Been A While... Happy New Year BTW

IT'S DAY 3 OF MY 2019 FEBRUARY VACATION!

My High School Years: Hashtag 31 (2/22/19)