Happy February!

I can't believe that the first month of 2019 is already over! There's only 11 months left of 2019, and the 2010s! So anyways, Happy February! I've started February with a happy surprise: a 14th follower! I had 10 a week ago. Well, it's great I got a 14th follower before the 14th! I'm moving right along. And what I'm most excited for in February: Obviously school vacation! The groundhog will tell us what season it is tomorrow (hopefully spring, but probably not) and the Super Bowl will happen in just 2 days! #GoPats! And Valentine's Day will happen in just 13 days! But sadly, America's favorite candy, conversation hearts, are unavailable this year due to the closure of NECCO in 2018. But the conversation hearts will return in 2020. But even though NECCO is gone, as I said in 2018, Brach's still makes their own conversation hearts. I guess 2019 is the year to try Brach's conversation hearts, you may like them!


A picture of Brach's conversation hearts.
Try them, you'll probably like them!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's Been A While... Happy New Year BTW

IT'S DAY 3 OF MY 2019 FEBRUARY VACATION!

My High School Years: Hashtag 31 (2/22/19)