My High School Years: Hashtag 31 (2/22/19)


This is SEASON 1 EPISODE 16.

Summary: It was February vacation, and I had a lot of fun and did so many things! I went to PINZ twice, Autobahn twice, (only raced once) went to Yankee Candle, went to 110 Grill with Julie, and went to Downtown Northampton and got lunch at VIVA pasta! I will definitely be back! I also tried going to the barber, but they were closed! (even though it was during business hours!)

This episode's also a RECORD-BREAKING
25 MINUTES LONG!
So, I hope you saved all your time for this!

Seen this episode? Check out S1 E17!

#PINZHadley #AutobahnHadley
#YankeeCandleVillageMA #110Grill

And speaking of 110 Grill, check out 110grill.com, it has been
BIG-TIME UPDATED!
(Might take a few minutes to get used to!)
☺☺☺

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's Been A While... Happy New Year BTW

IT'S DAY 3 OF MY 2019 FEBRUARY VACATION!