IT'S DAY 1 OF MY 2019 FEBRUARY VACATION!

Yesterday was Feb 17, 2019, and it was the first day of 2019 February vacation! I did A LOT of things yesterday at the Hampshire Mall. Normally, that's me and Julie's hangout spot on a Friday, but the whole family went on a Sunday. It was a lot of fun and we did a couple things! So, here was yesterday:

At 11:30 AM, Mom picked me up from Dad's so we could have some fun, and Dad could get the motorcycle he has. When I got home, we ate, and then about an hour later, we started our fun day at the Hampshire Mall. We were going to start our day at Cinemark, but the movie we wanted to see, The Kid Who Would Be King, apparently was taken out of the theaters last week, after not even a month there! Yet the movie poster was still there! So we skipped Cinemark and went straight to Autobahn Speedway, and Jullien (my little brother) got 2nd place there. That's great! I didn't feel like racing, but if I ever do start go-karting, it would be a lot of fun. After Autobahn, we went to Target. And we were there forever! Like all we got there was a TON of clothes! And the place was really messy. And also, I had taken my meds earlier, and I got dozy while in Target, so I fell asleep! By the time we were at checkout and Mom woke me up, it was already past 5pm! But just because it was getting dark out didn't mean our day was going to end. So we left Target and then went to get some food at the food court. However, it was like 5:20, and the main mall was going to close at 6pm. So, we went to Kkuljaem Korean Kitchen, and got some vegetable fried rice. I don't know WHAT they put in there, but it was DELICIOUS. By the time we were finished, it was 5:45, 15 minutes til close. And now, the teenagers wanted to go in the photo booth, while the kids wanted to play Coin Master, a RIGGED game where you try to win a prize. You've probably heard of it before, but if not, don't go, it's RIGGED. And back to the photo booth. The teenagers wanted to use the photo booth, however it cost $5, and I guess they didn't have that. So I tried to tell them a free way of doing it (selfie) however, they said I was stupid! I was like, HEY! So THAT didn't work. Even at closing time (6pm) the kids (some I didn't know) were still trying to win, and one attempt they had got pretty close. But it was now 6pm, closing time. However, this wasn't the end. We were now going to go to Pinz! However, among entering, despite it being a Sunday, the bowling was at full capacity (8 lanes) and we had a 45 minute wait ahead of us. So I got $10 for the arcade, and played a few games. There was one where you had a handle that could win tickets, and I ALMOST got 25 tickets. Shortly after, I ran out of money! Mom asked me if I wanted a refill, but I didn't feel like playing anymore. Luckily, shortly after, we were able to bowl. This was around 6:40. We played 2 games with 6 people, which lasted pretty long! I got like 48 in the first game, and like 62 or 63 in the second game. However, by the end of the first game, it was like 7:30 or 7:45. I expected it to end there, but we played a second game. We did not get out of the mall until shortly before 9pm. It was surreal. Like there was nothing open, and all you could hear was a 2012 song (I like those!) playing from inside Pinz, and you could hear it in the mall. The song was Brokenhearted by Karmin, and despite me hearing lots of early '10s music today, THAT song I haven't heard in years! It's a good one too. And that was the end of our AWESOME day at the mall. We were there from 3pm to 9pm, 6 HOURS! Now, here are some pics from our day at Hampshire Mall.
Videos will be seen on S1 E16 of My High School Years, likely coming February 22nd, as I simply took too many!


Autobahn Speedway at Hampshire Mall. I wonder, how did they build a RACETRACK in a MALL?


Pinz Hadley, me and Julie's hangout spot! However, I went with the entire family.


That small upstairs contains Interskate 91 (skating) and the offices. Downstairs contains Kkuljaem Korean Kitchen as shown.


Me relaxing in a recliner.


Kkuljaem's DELICIOUS vegetable fried rice, next to my Sprite. Mom told me she was going to make a real dinner at home, but that turned out to be my dinner, as when I got home, it was time for bed. Obviously, it was like 9:30pm!


#PINZHadley



Selfie at Pinz! #PINZHadley

As you can see, it was a FUN DAY!

#HampshireMall #AutobahnHadley
#PINZHadley #Fun

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's Been A While... Happy New Year BTW

IT'S DAY 3 OF MY 2019 FEBRUARY VACATION!

My High School Years: Hashtag 31 (2/22/19)