IT'S DAY 4 OF MY 2019 FEBRUARY VACATION!

Wednesday was Feb 20, 2019, and it was the fourth day of my 2019 February vacation! Wednesday was a great day: I went to 110 Grill at the Holyoke Mall and went to Hampshire Mall and basically had a redo of Sunday. It was a fun day! Here's what happened yesterday:

Mom planned another trip yesterday: The Dr. Seuss museum! However, I didn't feel like going, so Mom dropped me off with Julie at the Holyoke Mall. And Julie and I had a lot of fun and we went to 110 Grill! After Julie, Mom had to bring my little brother to Jason's (his social worker) car, and we had to walk through a lot of Macy's to find it, and let me tell you, that store is BIG! Plus, it's 2 floors, so it was even more work to walk through the store! After Macy's and the Holyoke Mall, our family then went to Hampshire Mall! But moments before we got there, there's this new construction going on that will include a Five Guys and an L.L. Bean. But while we were driving by, guess what one of the future tenants will be? 110 Grill! It's not on their website as a future location, but MassLive reported on it back in October 2018, before the Holyoke location even opened, so it's gonna happen! So when Julie and I go to the Hampshire Mall, we will be able to drive across the street to 110 and eat there! Enough of that. When we got to Hampshire Mall, we went first to Autobahn Speedway! While, 3 days back I said that sometime in the future, I was going to try racing there. Well, I did! And it went pretty well! I signed up with them, and they called my name and everything! So I got on the track, and it seemed pretty easy. But then, they sped up my go kart to max speed (about 50 mph) and I was flying, trying not to hit the wall, even though I did a couple times! At the end, I ranked last (in terms of lap times) however, I later got sent an e-mail saying that apparently, I ranked 1st all 11 laps! (In terms of position) After Autobahn, we went to PINZ again! This time, again, it was at full capacity, however we only had a 30 minute wait, unlike the 45 minute wait we had last time. So we went into the arcade again, and I played the Tower Of Tickets, and I got 300 TICKETS! My biggest win! I tried playing that game to win physical tickets, and I ALMOST got TWO ROLLS of tickets! Dang, those games are RIGGED! Luckily, shortly after I ran out of money, we were able to bowl. However, this time we only played 1 game instead of 2. I got like 66 points, which was pretty good. After that, my night was practically over. It was a good day!


This may be the last picture you see of a Payless ShoeSource store (in the United States) as they will probably be gone within a month or two. RIP Payless 1956-2019


Server card to share your experience on 110 Grill social media!


Bread and butter at 110 Grill.


My 110 Classic Cheeseburger with sweet potato fries at 110 Grill.


My Sprite at 110 Grill.

Now to the Hampshire Mall photos:


My impressive win of 300 TICKETS at PINZ!


#PINZHadley

It was another great day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Been A While... Happy New Year BTW

IT'S DAY 3 OF MY 2019 FEBRUARY VACATION!

My High School Years: Hashtag 31 (2/22/19)