My High School Years: 30 EPISODES! (2/8/19)


This is SEASON 1 EPISODE 15.

Summary: The 30TH ALL-TIME EPISODE OF My High School Years! I can't believe that my show has made it this far! This show has had many accomplishments, including, making it past 2018 into 2019, 30 episodes, (that's a lot!) and making it past The Preseason! (intro season, Season 0)
This show has come a long way, and many things have happened over the past 29 episodes, including Mystic Aquarium, William's two graduations, lots of different summer trips, RIT and Niagara Falls, the holiday season, New Year's 2019, and so much more! Thanks for all the support over the past 30 episodes!

After all that, this week, there was extreme warmth! (60 degrees in February!) I also got my Dexcom on that same day, and went bowling with Special Olympics and got a gold medal!

#30Episodes #Bowling #SpecialOlympics
#Fun #Dexcom #DiabeticBreakthrough
#EarlySpring

Seen this episode? Check out S1 E16!

Updated 2/23/19.

Comments

  1. Congratulations on your 30th episode!!! Keep up the good journalism.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brother. You are an unending source of astonishment.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's Been A While... Happy New Year BTW

IT'S DAY 3 OF MY 2019 FEBRUARY VACATION!

My High School Years: Hashtag 31 (2/22/19)