FIRST DAY OF 11TH GRADE! (July 1, 2020) 🙂😱😰🤯🤓👌☝️🎓👨‍🏫👨‍🎓

Today marked my first day of 11th Grade! Yes, in July... That's because my school has a year round program, ugh... I was NOT expecting this so I had to change my clothes after first period (something you normally wouldn't be able to do in physical school) AND get a hairdo, it was pretty cool. I put on a pinkish shirt and got a hairdo so I could look cool for the rest of the day! And I really did look cool, and I enjoyed today!

Halfway through high school, wow, already...
9 and 10 down, 11 and 12 left to go...

Here's some photos from the day:

First, breakfast: 2 dark chocolate chip waffles with a cinnamon raisin bagel... 👍



Now, the STYLE... 👍



Now, the CLASSES... (Zoom calls, of course!) 👍



This is from math class, where I got 2nd place in an "80s songs" Kahoot! game. If you're wondering WHY we did music in math, that's because today was little academics because it's the first day, and because our theme for the first 2 weeks of summer session is music. Surprisingly, I'm not good at 80s songs, so I actually got lucky with my results, and it was fun! 👍

Lunch: Cinnamon raisin bagel with chicken tenders and 2 clementines 👍
Lunch menu: 2019: You get what the school provides; 2020: EAT WHAT YOU WANT!!! 👍 At least that's ONE good thing about online school 😂😂😂 You would get good food, but NEVER something like THIS at school!


And, here's an art project I finished after 3 WEEKS: 👍


Also, I started an ORGANIZATION today (End Climate Change 4 Good or ECC4G) You should check it out:
Follow it on Instagram: instagram.com/endclimatechange4good

Comments

  1. You and the food both look great!!! Welcome to the 11th grade. It won’t be long now!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's Been A While... Happy New Year BTW

IT'S DAY 3 OF MY 2019 FEBRUARY VACATION!

My High School Years: Hashtag 31 (2/22/19)