GEOCACHING GONE WRONG (YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED!) (2020) (SUPER REAL)

Yesterday, I went geocaching with Julie. If you don't know what geocaching is, it's where people hide stuff, and you can use the Geocacher app to find the exact location, but believe me, it's HARD! Right when you're there, you get further away! (5ft to 11ft for example) And even the "easy" ones we attempted weren't easy! Also, it was raining a little, but that was fine. But on the 3rd time we tried to find something (around 1pm), it started raining harder, and with the sound of thunder, our geocaching experience promptly ended. I ran to the car, because lightning doesn't come long after thunder, although we didn't see any. But, I also saw that there was a pool behind the park we went to, and I went to a baseball dugout which is overgrowing, due to lack of usage because of COVID-19. Next time we go geocaching, we will go on a sunny day and find easy ones! By the time, we got out of the forest in the park, it was POURING DOWN RAIN. Thank GOD we got to the CAR! But, by the time I got home, it was still pouring, aw man, another chance RUINED by Mother Nature! Ugh... You know HOW MUCH rain we've gotten lately? Enough to get us out of the drought we WERE in, but still, there are too many rainy days right now in the SUMMER! But it was a fun experience, and when the weather cooperates, I will definitely attempt geocaching again.




The overgrowing baseball field at my local park.


Look at THAT rain!!!




Even though we got washed out, it was a great experience and I can't wait to do it again!


Updated 7/4/20.

Comments

  1. It sounds like you had a really good time even though it rained on your day!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's Been A While... Happy New Year BTW

IT'S DAY 3 OF MY 2019 FEBRUARY VACATION!

My High School Years: Hashtag 31 (2/22/19)