WHAT AN AMAZING DAY! (July 17, 2020)

On July 17, a lot of things happened. One, I got my first ever #Haircut at #JCPenney because my barber wouldn't answer the phone, so, because Julie gets her haircuts there, she took me to JCPenney to get my first ever haircut there. Despite JCPenney being a failing retailer in 2020, their haircuts definitely don't fail to amaze! Two satisfied customers, I hope they can get more! I even PAID for the haircut myself with my #DebitCard too, and then went to #TraderJoes to get food as my first ever personal grocery shopping and paid for THAT as well with my debit card, spent all the money on it, but it was worth it! And AFTER Trader Joe's, I went to see my dad for the FIRST TIME in 4 months! And THAT went well, for a 2 NIGHT visit, with a surprise... My MOM ALSO moved in NEXT DOOR to my dad's, so I get to see HER too! It was a GREAT weekend, and I can't wait for the next one! #WelcomeBack












Also, this NEXT thing you are ABOUT to see, I haven't PERSONALLY seen since AT LEAST 2010-2012...


This was at the BACK of my mind for 10 YEARS, and I can't believe I forgot about this for a whole DECADE... (5/8 of my life!)


Now for the videos:










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Been A While... Happy New Year BTW

IT'S DAY 3 OF MY 2019 FEBRUARY VACATION!

My High School Years: Hashtag 31 (2/22/19)