FIRST TIME EATING EMPANADAS IN OVER 5 YEARS! (July 16, 2020)

On July 16, I had empanadas for the first time in over 5 years because of my #CeliacDisease, which prohibits me from eating wheat, barley, rye, and malt, which is found in most foods. However, since my diagnosis in Spring 2015, LOTS of options have popped up since 2015, whereas in 2015, options were quite limited, now they're not! So, empanadas. That would normally fall on my Do Not Eat list, but the people at #BraziBites have made them gluten free, allowing me to eat empanadas for the first time in 5 years!

Here was the experience:



They were quite small, but it's a start!


Updated 7/19/20.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Been A While... Happy New Year BTW

IT'S DAY 3 OF MY 2019 FEBRUARY VACATION!

My High School Years: Hashtag 31 (2/22/19)