I PREDICTED THE FUTURE! 😱😁😷 (2020) (NOT FAKE)

So, I predicted the future. How did THAT happen? On January 5, 2020, I was playing around with my 2DS's camera effects and I found one that made it look like the apocalypse, so I put it outside Dad's window, took a picture, and graffitied over it (that's how the 2DS lets you write or draw on a picture) and graffitied with the words "Welcome To The Apocalypse, 2020" Well, THAT AGED WELL! 😱😂😂😂😁😷 And remember, this was January 5, 2020, 2 MONTHS before #covid19 hit the US, so, I PREDICTED THE FUTURE! 

AND NO, I DIDN'T CHANGE THE TIME! 😂😂😂


Date taken: 1/5/2020 3:38PM (before COVID-19!)


Also on my Instagram: (please follow)

Updated 7/21/20.

Comments

  1. I guess you did predict the future!!! I wish you had been wrong!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's Been A While... Happy New Year BTW

IT'S DAY 3 OF MY 2019 FEBRUARY VACATION!

My High School Years: Hashtag 31 (2/22/19)