So we THOUGHT there wouldn't be any fireworks this year. (2020) Well...

Let's admit it: We all thought there wouldn't be any fireworks this year because of the #coronavirus... Well, I was staying with my foster mom in #LawrenceMA, and at around 8:30pm, I started hearing booms. (firework booms) So I RUSHED to the 3rd floor balcony of the building we were in (highest floor) and within a few minutes, I saw fireworks! I was like, this CAN'T be happening! But it was! I made MANY attempts filming them, and many failed. But by around 9pm (when fireworks usually start happening on the #4thOfJuly), I got a VERY successful attempt when I got around 5 fireworks going off in a row, and it was SO cool to see! I even made a meme on them, which you will see soon! It's been a great day, and I can't wait for the next one!

NOTE to future viewers of this post:
(Primarily 2021 onwards)
In 2020, fireworks have been ALL OVER THE PLACE, many within illegal levels. These have been happening nonstop since about mid-May. (nearing Memorial Day) Some have even been going off in the DAYTIME, which you can't see unfortunately. The police have obviously been concerned about this, as many calls and complaints to the police have been made about this situation, and that fireworks are an EXPLOSIVE, thereby being VERY, VERY DANGEROUS. Playing with FIREWORKS is even worse than playing with fire! I have no clue why, but I feel like 2020 is the International Year Of Fireworks... 





PROOF that there ARE fireworks this year. Also, look at tonight's moon! Wow!



HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

Comments

  1. You are a very lucky young man. Most of us didn’t have professional fireworks πŸ’₯!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's Been A While... Happy New Year BTW

IT'S DAY 3 OF MY 2019 FEBRUARY VACATION!

My High School Years: Hashtag 31 (2/22/19)