4TH OF JULY TRIP TO LAWRENCE/METHUEN, MA!

Hi, everyone! Sorry I'm a week late, but during the 4th of July weekend (Saturday and Sunday), I took a trip with my foster mom to Lawrence, MA to stay the night. It was very fun, and while we were there, between about 8pm and 12am on the 4th of July, I heard and saw fireworks coming from EVERY direction, and it was pretty cool to see, because I was thinking that because that because of #covid19, there wouldn't BE any fireworks. But I, and everyone else was proven wrong, because there were fireworks, and lots of them! I did a lot else, but because it would be too much for a description, I have put it in my camera gallery. And so...

Here is a camera gallery of my trip:

Day 1: July 4, 2020


My 4th of July breakfast: 2 oranges and 2 dark chocolate chip waffles. Delicious!


A NASTY SURPRISE: After being gone for 3 years (since 2017), YouTube's dreaded 30-SECOND UNSKIPPABLE ADS ARE BACK. SO FAR, I HAVE GOTTEN 2 OF THEM FROM WATCHING CNBC. I DON'T KNOW IF THIS IS ONLY ME, BUT THESE HAVE BEEN GONE FOR A REASON. REALLY, YOUTUBE, I KNOW YOU NEED THE MONEY, BUT COME ON!
(You can see the video is longer than 0:20, which is the max limit for unskippable ads, so they're back)


4th of July brunch: Scrambled eggs and 2 dark chocolate chip waffles. Once again, delicious!






Drive to Lawrence, MA part 1: Home to Worcester, MA



Approaching the Worcester, MA skyline









The Worcester, MA skyline









Part 2: Drive from Worcester, MA to Lawrence, MA


How I WISH I could GO to the #110Grill in Berlin, MA...


Arriving in Lawrence, MA




Arrived!


Dinner: rice with chicken (and a lot of it!) 👍








Prepping for the fireworks!


The beautiful 4th of July moon. I don't know if there was one, but it appears that there might've been a lunar eclipse on the 4th of July!






Getting darker and darker, closer and closer to the fireworks!




Almost time!






KABOOM! Happy (REALLY belated) 4th of July!!!

Day 2: July 5, 2020


Breakfast: Vanilla cookies with 2 KIND bars and scrambled eggs 👍



Streets of Lawrence, MA.


Even in #Minecraft, this number keeps following me around...
#110Grill (By the way, I wasn't playing Minecraft)


Lunch: rice and chicken 👍



More streets in Lawrence, MA.



Abandoned land in the Lawrence, MA area.




























Going to the park in Methuen, MA!



I didn't realize this for awhile, but see that tree growing out of the top of this arch? This is a sign of SERIOUS STRUCTURAL DECAY, but even though I told everyone that was standing under it that it could collapse at any time, nobody would listen. Just wait for the winter or summer 2021, when people are visiting and the arch COLLAPSES. It will happen. I will NOT be surprised if this arch collapses within the next 3 years. (Summer 2023 at the latest)



Ah, Sprite. What a great drink for the summer. 






Rainbow sighting leaving Lawrence, MA. Believe me, it started raining HARD around 5pm, but the sun was still out, it was incredible. As you can see, by the time we got to Worcester (about an hour from Lawrence), it was sunny. Geez, that's New England weather for you.


Dinner: (at 10pm! 😱): half of a pepperoni pizza with a blueberry muffin.
👍

And that was our 4th of July trip to Lawrence/Methuen, MA!

Comments

  1. It sounds like you had a very eventful weekend!!! I’m glad you had fun!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's Been A While... Happy New Year BTW

IT'S DAY 3 OF MY 2019 FEBRUARY VACATION!

My High School Years: Hashtag 31 (2/22/19)