Shopping is A LOT different than before... (June 30, 2020)

Hi, everybody! Yesterday was June 30, 2020, and it was a very interesting day. We went to River Valley Co-op, which is one of my favorite places, despite being a SUPERMARKET! 😂😂😂 But, visiting the coop in these times, or any coop by that matter, is A LOT different than it used to be. Why? 1. You have to WAIT IN LINE to get in the store and the patio and dining areas are closed off, 2. When you get in, you HAVE to wash your hands AND put on gloves! And believe me, the manager was definitely NOT 6 FEET APART when he said that! 😱🤬👎 It basically felt like SCHOOL to me: THEM telling ME what to do: AND YOU KNOW I HATE PEOPLE TELLING ME WHAT TO DO, I WANNA LIVE MY OWN LIFE, SO BACK OFF, TELL-ME-WHAT-TO-DO-ERS, or ELSE... 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 By the way, school starts July 1, so here we go again... But, besides that, the experience was good. And, before I go rambling off, the third thing that's different about shopping, is sometimes you can only go 1 way through parts of the store, and THAT'S different... Now, to the experience: It felt like a normal COVID-19 shopping experience, and they had the carrot cake I LOVE! (that's why I like to come here, they have gluten free carrot cake!) I even took a cookie for the heck of it! 😂😂😂 So, that was the experience, and when we got to checkout, my sister, Melanie, started MESSING AROUND WITH ME, and UGH, sisters... So I went to the CAR and said "THE HECK WITH IT!" 😂 (I was with Melanie though) And while we were at checkout, I got a glimpse of the daily newspaper, and guess what: No Big E this year due to COVID. Yet ANOTHER cancellation! UGH! So, what will I do this fall? You've yet to see! While, it's 444 days (443 at time of writing) until the 2021 Big E, my final fair of childhood! (that's about 3 months before I turn 18, so it better be BIG!) After River Valley, we went home, and I took pics of the abandoned nursing home near River Valley, and then we went home!

No 2020 Big E: 👎


Shopping at River Valley Co-op:








The abandoned nursing home near River Valley and the drive home:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Been A While... Happy New Year BTW

IT'S DAY 3 OF MY 2019 FEBRUARY VACATION!

My High School Years: Hashtag 31 (2/22/19)