IMPORTANT UPDATE FOR MY HIGH SCHOOL YEARS FUTURE EPISODES

Hello. Since summer 2020, Google Photos has been the main destination for high-quality My High School Years content. But as you may have heard, effective June 1, 2021, Google Photos will no longer offer unlimited free storage, which is essential for My High School Years content. So, a plan has not been figured out yet, but we are expecting the following to happen:

Around January 20, 2021, My High School Years will return with new content every week as the first national lockdown is expected to happen between January 20, 2021 and March 3, 2021. (6 weeks)

Also, My High School Years will continue to air on Google Photos until the end of season 3, The Junior Year, likely shortly before July 1, 2021. Seasons 0-3 will be available on Google Photos. A plan has not been figured out for season 4, The Senior Year, the final year of My High School Years (July 2021-August 2022), but season 4 will likely be an exclusive blog release or will likely be released on another cloud platform, such as Degoo or Dubox.

I thank you for understanding, and apologize for any inconvenience.

- TR27, 11/18/2020

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Been A While... Happy New Year BTW

IT'S DAY 3 OF MY 2019 FEBRUARY VACATION!

My High School Years: Hashtag 31 (2/22/19)