Some milestones are good. This one isn't. The US has hit 10 MILLION COVID-19 cases...

Getting dangerous out there... The US has hit 10 MILLION COVID-19 cases, marking the US as the first country to hit 10 million cases, and for us, that's BAD! That means that about 3% of the US has gotten COVID-19, which is NOT a good thing! In comparison, in February, when COVID was at its peak in China, its starting country, there were only about 80,000 cases, and now, China has about 85,000 cases, with about 400 active. In comparsion, the US has 10,000,000 cases with about 1/3 active. (3,000,000+) The US has literally crossed China over 100X in cases, and we thought China was bad! So, I know you don't want me to say this, but quarantine season is almost here, so STAY HOME!



Crossing over to 10,000,000... 

Bad milestone, please stay home and don't be a Karen, it's for your safety...

#EndCovid19 #10M #10MCases #10MillionCases

Worldwide, there are about 49,500,000 cases, about 50 MILLION, or about 0.6% of the WORLD...

Prepare for another possible lockdown...

I know for a fact that I may not be able to see my parents, or Julie, within a month, so I'm getting ready... They may not be able to see me for my 17th birthday, my final one as a minor, on December 12, only a little over a month away, my mom because she's going to Florida (oh boy...) and Julie because of the COVID-19 cases... Sad, just sad... Stay safe everyone!

Updated 11/6/20.

Comments

  1. I can’t believe that we have passed 10 million cases. People need to pay attention!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they do! And correction: they need to stop being "Karens"!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's Been A While... Happy New Year BTW

IT'S DAY 3 OF MY 2019 FEBRUARY VACATION!

My High School Years: Hashtag 31 (2/22/19)