Thank you for serving our country, veterans

Happy Veterans Day everybody! Today is the day in which you honor all veterans that have served our country, dead or alive. In my case, my dad is a veteran (he served in the United States Marine Corps in the '70s) and today is the day where I can take off school and honor my dad. (I also want to see my dad today because today will probably be his last Veterans Day because he has cancer and he has only months to live, sadly... 😭😭😭)


(October 25, 2020) My dad and I taking a selfie.

Happy Veterans Day! 


Comments

  1. All my best to you and Daddy!!! You take care of each other!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's Been A While... Happy New Year BTW

IT'S DAY 3 OF MY 2019 FEBRUARY VACATION!

My High School Years: Hashtag 31 (2/22/19)