ALL NEW DESIGN. READY FOR 2021. 🤓🥳

If you're reading this right now, you can probably tell that I made some MAJOR changes to the blog. I am doing this so my blog can look more modern and make it easier for people to get around my blog and such. By the way, I hope you like the new design!

By the way, I tried to keep it as close to the original design as possible, so people don't get overwhelmed by the new design. Once again, I hope you enjoy it!

Here is why I prefer this more modern design compared to the other one:

1) It looks better. Sure, my 2018-2020 design looked good, but from sites I've seen on the internet, it was time for an upgrade.

2) My old design was non-mobile compatible since August 21, 2018, A MAJOR MISTAKE FOR ME TO MAKE. Now, my blog is mobile-compatible!

3) Because now is the PERFECT time to do a major upgrade, just ahead of the new year.

4) It's more minimalist. Just like how everything else is.

5) By the way, my previous blog from 2018 (Richard's 2018) ALSO wasn't mobile compatible, whoops! (However, my 2017 blog may or may not be mobile compatible)

6) I changed the design as I am now 17 and want a more professional and modern look.

Now, My High School Years is READY FOR 2021 AND WHAT COMES AHEAD.

Sorry, Flash Games, you can't come with me... 🎮😭😭😭

ENJOY, AND STAY COOL. 🥳🤓







Here's some screenshots, just in case you're reading this in the future and the design has changed AGAIN! 🤓

Updated 12/17/20.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Been A While... Happy New Year BTW

IT'S DAY 3 OF MY 2019 FEBRUARY VACATION!

My High School Years: Hashtag 31 (2/22/19)