17. 🥳😎🎂😲😬 (and Cocomelon reaching 100M on YouTube 👶, plus a new YouTube copyright law THAT COULD SEND YOU TO JAIL 😱) (December 12, 2020)

Wow. End of childhood, 1 year away. This has been a crazy day, from 9am-11pm, 14 HOURS. (NOT 17?!) By the way, due to length, I am only posting pictures on here of breakfast and dinner onwards; to see the full day, check out my Dubox at https://dubox.com/s/1NX_3eEXIMhfW1go4jXESrQ. (Password is p08l)

Anyways, this is the list of things that I did during the day:

9am-9:30ish - Waking up, breakfast, brushing my teeth, etc.

9:30am-10am - Morning dose of YouTube

10am-11:45am - Recreational time (blogging, mobile gaming, etc.)

11:45am-12:05pm - Preparing for Julie

12:05pm-2pm - Julie

Between 12:05 and about 1pm - Driving through the empty Big E fairgrounds into the Better Living Center, which was turned into a 5-minute mini Christmas light show drive through, basically, a very short version of Bright Nights, not far away in Springfield, MA.

1pm-2pm - Failed outing (once again) to Round1 at the Holyoke Mall; I wanted to bowl and go to the arcade there, however, due to customers not wearing masks at the facility and a lack of enforcement of the mask policy by staff (even though Julie told staff about it, it just got worse afterwards), we stopped bowling after 1 FRAME, asked for our money back, and left. Ouch... Even though Julie asked if I wanted to go to the arcade, I said no, and really wanted to get out of there. I have NEVER been that stringent before... (Don't worry, I politely told Julie that I didn't feel safe, and wanted to leave, even though I was 6 feet apart from them)

2pm-4pm - Recreational time (mobile gaming, YouTube, etc.) I played games and watched YouTube to ease the stress of what happened, and I was also thinking about not wanting to go further with my birthday, however, I changed my mind, thank GOD. YouTube didn't help, but the gaming did.

4pm-6:15pm - 110 GRILL, of course! (Holyoke, MA location) My first visit to 110 Grill on my birthday, and I got the 110 Classic Cheeseburger with sweet potato fries, 2 bread rolls, 2 Diet Cokes, a water (that I didn't drink), and a gluten free chocolate cake, which because it was my birthday, the staff came to my table, put a burning candle on top of the very small cake, and I blew out the candle, without making a wish because I couldn't think of one! 🤣🤣🤣

6:15pm-6:45pm - A little misunderstanding: I wanted to go alone with Khadiah to Prodigy but she thought that I was inviting her to go to Prodigy with us, the family, but this was resolved when Mom drove the two of us to Prodigy

6:45pm-7pm - Arrival, finding our way there

7pm-8:30pm - Playing the 18-hole mini-golf course at Prodigy; also, around 8pm, someone from my school (which is how I found out about Prodigy) showed up there when he called my name (wow! 😀), and then told me how school would be remote until 1/11/2021 because of the positive COVID-19 case in the elementary wing. I also made 2 mistakes during minigolfing; on hole 3, I took 9 shots when the max was 7 shots (on all holes), and on hole 16 (very difficult), I shot the ball into hole 17's goal and not 16! (🤣🤣🤣😬😬😬) Also, I think I also played hole 15 incorrectly as well... I sucked so much, most of the time, I kept shooting the ball WAY out of bounds and sometimes into the game machine area! 🤣🤣🤣 And I didn't count those shots because I took WAY too many and that those were false shots! "insert Wii Sports golf out of bounds sound here"

8:30pm-9:05pm - Playing on the Wii with Khadiah at Prodigy; I played New Super Mario Bros. Wii with her, and SHE got mad that I WAS kicking her BUTT at that game, so we switched to Mario Kart Wii, and I did OK, until SHE started kicking MY butt at that game! Two can play at THAT game, two can play... 🤬🤬🤬🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭

9:05pm-9:15pm - Night drink break: Drinking a Diet Cola and having a couple minutes to myself, before going back to the game 

9:15pm-9:20pm - Watching Khadiah play Mario Kart and her going from like 11th place to around places 1 to 3, GOOD!

9:20pm-9:40pm - Playing basketball and skeeball with Khadiah, where she beat me at basketball 10-9, OUCH! 😬😬😬

9:40pm-9:55pm - Departure, finding our way out... (which took FOREVER!) 🤣🤣🤣😬😬😬

P.S. After leaving, I was INCREDIBLY satisfied with Prodigy's practices of health and safety, compared to Round1's lax policies; here are all the reasons why I will go back to Prodigy, and possibly make a return visit in 2020: (only 15 days left of 2020 as of the time of writing on 12/16/2020)

• Everybody there is super nice, visitors and staff

• When I visited, EVERYBODY was wearing a mask, and there are signs all over the building reminding and enforcing people to wear them, even at the mini-golf course, where at hole 9, there is a sign telling people that if people in your group aren't wearing masks, add 3 points to their score. (In golf and mini-golf, adding is bad, the lower the score, the better, preferably negative amounts are the best)

• The place is for 13+ only, TEENAGERS ONLY! (Okay, adults too, but NO LITTLE KIDS, TEEN FREE ZONE! 🤓) (exception: all ages allowed between 10am and 1pm on Sundays)

• The place has every game machine and every game you could ever want, ranging from the very first game console to the Nintendo Switch! (newest major console as of 2020, maybe the PS5 and/or Xbox Series X/S will be added soon? They are out...) Currently, as of 12/16/2020, the place offers 2442 games under 33 consoles. WOW!

• The place is actually fun AND affordable: $10 on Wednesdays and Thursdays and $12 on Fridays through Sundays (closed Mondays and Tuesdays) for unlimited gaming and minigolfing

Current hours as of 12/16/2020:

Closed Mon/Tue

Wed-Fri: 4pm-10pm

Sat: 12pm-10pm

Sun: 2pm-10pm (all ages 10am-1pm, prior to opening)

Their website on Fridays and Saturdays states that they close at 12am, but due to the current Massachusetts stay-at-home order that's in effect beginning at 10pm through 5am, and me visiting on a Saturday and being informed that they close at around 10pm, these are probably the correct hours that I have given to you.

More reasons why I LOVE Prodigy:

• Nice atmosphere, colorful and dark, with nice music playing

• They take COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS SERIOUSLY. When I visited, everybody was wearing masks, and everything frequently touched was being disinfected, like game controllers, game discs, basketballs, skeeballs, and other things. Little did I know, after Round1's MAJOR mishap, that I could be so happy and pleased over seeing the staff clean a game controller, wow, times have changed SO much... Definitely going back very soon, maybe even in 2020... Also, the accessories (controllers, etc.) come in separate boxes, and are disinfected after EACH use, so, very safe, and VERY GOOD job, Prodigy!

🧽🎮🕹🤩

• You can get drinks at Prodigy as well; it is a teen paradise/hangout spot!

9:55pm-10pm - Ride home

10pm-10:30pm - Showering

10:30pm-11pm - Making a LONG video (26 minutes)

11pm - Bed (I wanted to stay up until 12am, but nope... just your average teen getting a no from their parents...)

Around 12am, I felt like running away, but I DIDN'T DO THAT, I WOULD NEVER DO THAT; I FELT LIKE THAT BECAUSE I HAD TO GO TO BED A LITTLE AHEAD OF MY EXPECTATIONS, MOM GOT A LITTLE MAD, BUT I LET THE PROBLEM RESOLVE ITSELF OVERNIGHT AND IT WAS GOOD BY THE MORNING. BECAUSE I KNOW THAT IF I DID RUN AWAY...

THE POLICE WOULD BE CALLED, I PROBABLY WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO RETURN HOME, I WOULD BE LIVING ON THE STREETS, I COULD BE INVOLVED WITH, VIOLENCE... I COULD DIE... SO I DECIDED TO LET THE PROBLEM GO AWAY OVERNIGHT, RATHER THAN MYSELF GOING AWAY.

In the morning, Mom told me a story about a kid like me, a teenager, that didn't want to follow rules, so he ran away, even after the family he was with that treated him like family told him to come back, he didn't, he was living on the streets, and not soon after, got run over by a car and died. Wow. I really shouldn't do that. (That happened less than 2 weeks ago) 😭😭😭😭

THIS WAS THE CLOSEST I'VE EVER BEEN TO RUNNING AWAY, BUT I DIDN'T DO IT; I WAS THINKING SMART NOT TO DO THAT.

POSITIVE MINDSET, POSITIVE MINDSET...

🤯🤯🤯😭😭😭😱😱😱❤❤❤🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🚫🚫🚫

*🚫🚫🚫🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🚫🚫🚫* 

Now, for the pictures and videos:





















































































By the way, this was only dinner onwards and breakfast; if you want to see the whole day (and from 12/3/20 to 12/11/20 and 12/13/20 as well), check my Dubox at https://dubox.com/s/1NX_3eEXIMhfW1go4jXESrQ.(password is p08l)

WOW, 17. LAST YEAR OF BEING A TEEN. (And no, 18 and 19 don't count; that's adulthood)

🤓🤓🤓😭😭😭😱😱😱🥳🥳🥳😬😬😬🤯🤯🤯

What happened to my childhood?

Oh, and for those who ARE in childhood, most specifically, EARLY CHILDHOOD, (most likely, your favorite) YouTube channel, celebrate that your favorite nursery rhyme channel, Cocomelon, reached 100 MILLION subscribers! (And if you're too young to understand the atrocity of a number that is 100 MILLION, basically, one in three of the total people that live in the United States, our country, is subscribed to Cocomelon. Wow.) Congrats!

VIDEO:

Part 3: The new copyright law.

If passed, people who use copyrighted music or materials and get a DMCA takedown could face a fine of $30,000+ AND JAIL TIME. OUCH... YOU'RE KIDDING... NOPE!

IT'S SO BAD THAT KIDS AT MY SCHOOL ARE TALKING ABOUT IT...

WATCH THIS TO FIND OUT WHAT'S GOING ON WITH YOUTUBE:


COPPA, ELSAGATE (MOSTLY GONE, BUT STILL), BROKEN COPYRIGHT, YOUTUBE, I DON'T KNOW IF YOU'LL SURVIVE...

Updated 12/17/20.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Been A While... Happy New Year BTW

IT'S DAY 3 OF MY 2019 FEBRUARY VACATION!

My High School Years: Hashtag 31 (2/22/19)