🍁🍂🦃🍽. (November 27, 2020, yes, a Friday instead of a Thursday)

No, it wasn't my decision! This Thanksgiving was... well, different. In so many ways imaginable. First, we had it on a Friday instead of a Thursday like normal (2019-prior), and second, my school wasn't able to do a Thanksgiving gathering at the restaurant like we used to; they (and everyone else) did Thanksgiving via a turkey and other food delivery in a box instead of gathering at a restaurant, so I didn't go to the restaurant for Thanksgiving for the first time, ever! I had turkey and 1/6 of a gluten-free chocolate celebration cake to celebrate William's 21st birthday with my own cake, since I couldn't eat the regular cake there was. Anyways, Thanksgiving was delish, and it was good.
Now, here's the footage:





















Note: I also had a pillow fight earlier in the day, but didn't upload the videos due to privacy and size.

Happy Thanksgiving... 🍁🍂🦃🍽.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Been A While... Happy New Year BTW

IT'S DAY 3 OF MY 2019 FEBRUARY VACATION!

My High School Years: Hashtag 31 (2/22/19)