Seriously? Rick Astley will NEVER give you up, NOT EVEN ON TV! (Coming January 4, 2021)

Oh boy. Looks like 2021 is going to be off to a (rick)rolling start! Frito Lay is going to rickroll the US with their healthy eating ad campaign starring Rick Astley himself beginning January 4, 2021, telling their audience to never give up healthy snacks, such as baked Lays, and healthier versions of regular Frito Lay snacks as a way to live up to your possible New Year's resolution of eating healthy in 2021. What is this, 2010?!

(Flashbacks to Play60, healthy eating, MyPlate, other early 2010s healthy eating campaigns, etc.)

By the way, in either 2010 or 2011, I went to a eating healthy performance at a local school in my area called Foodplay about eating healthy, that was such a long time ago, I was 6 or 7 at the time, now I'm 17; what happened to my life?

Maybe you SHOULD put healthy eating on your 2021 New Year's resolutions list?




Inspiration for this post: https://adage.com/article/podcast-ad-lib/frito-lay-snags-rick-astley-ad-and-hes-never-gonna-give-snacks/2302116

UPDATE 1/11/21: I HAVE OFFICIALLY BEEN RICKROLLED BY YOUTUBE BY THEM SHOWING THIS AD, COMPLETELY FORGETTING ABOUT THIS AD EXISTING, SEEING IT FOR THE FIRST TIME!!! IT ALWAYS HAPPENS...

Time I was rickrolled at: January 11, 2021 9:13PM

Updated 1/11/21.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Been A While... Happy New Year BTW

IT'S DAY 3 OF MY 2019 FEBRUARY VACATION!

My High School Years: Hashtag 31 (2/22/19)