November 28, 2020, on dubox.com

Geez. (flashbacks to 11/23/20) Why did I UPLOAD ALL THAT? THAT TOOK DAYS, AND I GOT SO BORED, AND NO ONE READ IT... MAYBE I SHOULDN'T DO THAT AGAIN?

Well, unfortunately, November 28, 2020 was another one of those incredibly long days; 110 Grill, getting a Christmas tree, TJMaxx, Whole Foods...

Too long to post in here...

But for people who want footage, here is my Dubox link for this day: (if you forgot what Dubox is, it is the 1TB free cloud storage app I've fallen in love with, and the one you NEED!)

Link to 11/28/2020: https://dubox.com/s/1J6pX8jgl1CA4ajzBSljOmQ

(Password is 8a8s)

From now, instead of Google Photos links, you'll see Dubox links instead.

Comments

  1. I look forward to your birthday post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like Dubox is really up and coming!!! Enjoy your 1Tb for your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is; sadly, not many Americans know about the service. They will soon, though!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's Been A While... Happy New Year BTW

IT'S DAY 3 OF MY 2019 FEBRUARY VACATION!

My High School Years: Hashtag 31 (2/22/19)