#PartiallyBlocked #COVID19: Really?

Okay. I guess that turning 17 DOESN'T mean you get a completely restriction-free computer, especially when it's a school one. But what DOESN'T make sense on the web blocker is that some sites in a category that mostly have blocked websites still slip through the blocker!

For example, when I tried to look up the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) on Wikipedia, the blocker activated as I guess the computer blocks anything with that keyword.

Oh boy, now my blog's going to get blocked because I said a blocked keyword...

When I looked it up on Wikipedia, this came up:



Annoying as *KEYWORD BLOCKED* web blocker...

But, if you try hard enough, you can still get past the blocker, it's kind of half broken on that website (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/*BLOCKED_KEYWORD*)

However, some similar sites/links, like the CDC and Wikipedia information on the COVID-19 vaccine are unblocked. But the World Health Organization is blocked, and has been since at least March 2020. Really? Securly, are you, securely doing your job? It doesn't look like it...

I can't wait until I'm 18, so I can get a PERSONAL, RESTRICTION-FREE COMPUTER. But then I sacrifice my childhood. What should I do? Let me know in the comments.

This kind of reminds me of my life, except digitally. (Don't say this, don't say that, you can't say this, you can't say that...)




Both fine. But not the WHO or FD*...

Really? Fix yourself...

#PartiallyBlocked #Blocked #WebBlocking
#WebBlocker #COVID19

Almost year later update:
On November 18, 2021, my school's web blocker officially blocked Blogger and all sites within it. So, it's over. At the same school where I was taught to use it, it is now a blocked website. (Reason: Social Media)
I PREDICTED THE FUTURE, but it took an 11 month long wait! Why me... 😭😱

RIP 11/10/2015-11/18/2021

Updated 11/24/21.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Been A While... Happy New Year BTW

IT'S DAY 3 OF MY 2019 FEBRUARY VACATION!

My High School Years: Hashtag 31 (2/22/19)